About Our Team
Operating Since 1952
Established in 1952, Farlow Concrete Pty Ltd began as a one-man business providing quality concreting services in the Coffs Harbour district. Since then, we have grown into a large business employing more than 30 staff members, specialising in commercial and industrial-scale projects.
We are proud of how far we’ve come and over the years have successfully built a strong reputation for excellent work ethic and workmanship. As a member of the Master Builders Association and the BNG Conserve, we are qualified contractors that have completed projects for both the Coffs Harbour City Council and the Port Macquarie Hastings Council.
At Farlow Concrete Pty Ltd, the safety of our staff and other workers is our top priority. We make sure to conduct thorough workplace hazard/risk assessments and our staff always maintains strict health and safety standards. Our experienced team operates across Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Armidale, the Mid North Coast and the Northern Rivers so get in touch with us today to discuss your project!
Meet The Team
Our dedicated team is fully licensed and able to complete all jobs efficiently and safely. Give us a call today to speak to one of our friendly staff!
- Rodney Baker is a qualified concreter with over 35 years’ experience.
- Adam Sawarsin is a qualified concreter/formworker with 30 years’ experience
- Brad Dobson is a qualified concreter with 25 years’ experience
- Ian Farlow, builder by trade, concretor full time for last 25 years
- Steve Passlow, 35 years of construction experience with international construction companies in estimating, contracts, administration and project management.